Meme City Meme City

"Oh there should be bronies!"

"You're back on board!"

:D

Friendship is Magic Bitch Friendship is Magic Bitch

BAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I love how the moment Celestia asks about bananas Luna's like "Oh shit..."

It made me laugh, thanks. :D

Poontah! Poontah!

"And what do you guys call this act?"

"We call it... The Aristocrats."

Great animation, great voice acting, and good execution of a classic joke - it made me laugh. :D

Dance of the Manwhore Dance of the Manwhore

It never ends!

I. Can't. Stop. AAAAAAH! O_O

(Awesome, your stuff is always hilarious! :D )

Starbarians Teaser Starbarians Teaser

Awesome.

Makes me think of the Lesbian Pirates webcomic and it got a good laugh out of me.

Ride Like The Wind Ride Like The Wind

Awesome song. Awesome Video.

There were a few spots where it lagged visually, but overall it was very well put together. Cheers!

We Are Science Probes We Are Science Probes

I thought it was wonderful.

I liked the style of your cartoon and I understood your message, unlike many others here.

It isn't that having belief makes you illogical, it's that the way many of those beliefs are taught makes people lose sight of logic. Another way to interpret it is that when people are taught those beliefs they are blind to any other views.

Popeye's Adventure Popeye's Adventure

Good, but...

I think you should have set a shorter time period for this to go into with a little bit of the content taken out. It looks like you lost more motivation than usual near the end and the ending suffered because of it.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that you should make your animations a little shorter with some higher-quality animation. Good job overall, though.

I like how he only busted out the spinach when the helicopter started in on him.

Death & Taxes Ep. I Death & Taxes Ep. I

Fun.

I like the Dr. Horrible music in the credits. xD

Ecopoiesis Ecopoiesis

Heh.

Made me think of 2001: A Space Odyssey initially, but then it went off into its own identity. I enjoyed it.