Lucid Dreamer Lucid Dreamer

Awesome piece.

I haven't seen inception yet, but I have listened to some of the music. You did a pretty good job emulating the general style.

This actually reminds me of music from, like berdin420 said, Blade Runner, but it also reminds me of a lot of the music in Mass Effect 1&2.

(gaia) va4C 2nd muffin (gaia) va4C 2nd muffin

Ramen Noodles

I gotta say, this one made me smile too. Was that a woman talking to her dog or her child in the background?

rednikaiaG responds:

Oh my Gawd! That's so funny you would say that, Man! Yeah, that's me making fun of how people talk to babies AND small animals. It's as if some women are geared into believing that they'll recieve a better response from babies or animals, if they talk to them, like they're freakin' Oompa Loompas or something. Ugh!
I hate that whole high pitched, obnoxious, nonsense making yap that women do. There used to be this waitress who worked at a diner VERY close to where I live who spoke that way NATURALLY. I mean, she'd say things in that tone, PERPETUALLY. Gawd, it was hideous to try and sit through. I think one time, I even had to just get up and leave because I simply couldn't take it anymore. My brain refused to comprehend what came out of her mouth in that pitch bent tone of hers.
But yeah, to answer your question, it was!
Thanks for the vote and review, Man! :)

................Take care, be good and avoid talking to children and animals,
as if they were innately mentally deficient.period
:(Gaia:)

sonic 1 boss battle remix sonic 1 boss battle remix

Awesome.

I think people just need to turn up their volume, because if you have it at a decent level you can discern that it's a sonic the hedgehog song. One thing I'm gonna suggest though is maybe lowering how intense those drums are, I had to turn off my subwoofer to avoid breaking my windows.

Mr-E3000 responds:

Note taken.

Candy Zoo Candy Zoo

I have to agree.

This is awesome. (it sounds so professional)

curriemaster responds:

Im happy you enjoyed it! Although there are some things that need touching up it did come out pretty well in the end. Having my friend Fred sing was the key I think ;). Thanks for the review dude!

Message in a Bottle Message in a Bottle

It was great...

Until the random scream at 2:40ish.
Otherwise everything was good, it really brought this song back for me.

Combine Machinery Hall Combine Machinery Hall

Awesome.

I honestly hope nobody uses this for a madness flash, but instead they use it for a Half-Life work. You captured the atmosphere of the games perfectly in this piece. Keep it up!

vai90 responds:

Ha, yes. A Half-Life flash would be amazing.
Thx!

Texture Temperature Texture Temperature

Good job.

I thought it fit the animation perfectly.

MorrowDays responds:

cool, glad you liked it!

Kisses Sweet Kisses Sweet

Sexy.

I came, I listened, I five'd.

Bite The Dust Rap Bite The Dust Rap

Fun.

That was truly Badass. I'm loving your music more with each song I listen to.

2 Girls 1 Cup 2 Girls 1 Cup