Meme City Meme City

"Oh there should be bronies!"

"You're back on board!"

:D

Friendship is Magic Bitch Friendship is Magic Bitch

BAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I love how the moment Celestia asks about bananas Luna's like "Oh shit..."

It made me laugh, thanks. :D

Poontah! Poontah!

"And what do you guys call this act?"

"We call it... The Aristocrats."

Great animation, great voice acting, and good execution of a classic joke - it made me laugh. :D

Colour My World Colour My World

It made me aww.

I'm serious, I seriously awwed at the end and missed my girlfriend. Great interactive story!

Ragdoll Zombie Slayer Ragdoll Zombie Slayer

HOLY SHIT!

That was entertaining! I couldn't stop playing for a good hour or two. Eventually the amount of enemies becomes too much for your firepower though, I got overrun sometime after level 12.

Dandy. Dandy.

Good and Bad

The art and progression was epic, but the gameplay was sorely lacking.

Lucid Dreamer Lucid Dreamer

Awesome piece.

I haven't seen inception yet, but I have listened to some of the music. You did a pretty good job emulating the general style.

This actually reminds me of music from, like berdin420 said, Blade Runner, but it also reminds me of a lot of the music in Mass Effect 1&2.

(gaia) va4C 2nd muffin (gaia) va4C 2nd muffin

Ramen Noodles

I gotta say, this one made me smile too. Was that a woman talking to her dog or her child in the background?

rednikaiaG responds:

Oh my Gawd! That's so funny you would say that, Man! Yeah, that's me making fun of how people talk to babies AND small animals. It's as if some women are geared into believing that they'll recieve a better response from babies or animals, if they talk to them, like they're freakin' Oompa Loompas or something. Ugh!
I hate that whole high pitched, obnoxious, nonsense making yap that women do. There used to be this waitress who worked at a diner VERY close to where I live who spoke that way NATURALLY. I mean, she'd say things in that tone, PERPETUALLY. Gawd, it was hideous to try and sit through. I think one time, I even had to just get up and leave because I simply couldn't take it anymore. My brain refused to comprehend what came out of her mouth in that pitch bent tone of hers.
But yeah, to answer your question, it was!
Thanks for the vote and review, Man! :)

................Take care, be good and avoid talking to children and animals,
as if they were innately mentally deficient.period
:(Gaia:)

sonic 1 boss battle remix sonic 1 boss battle remix

Awesome.

I think people just need to turn up their volume, because if you have it at a decent level you can discern that it's a sonic the hedgehog song. One thing I'm gonna suggest though is maybe lowering how intense those drums are, I had to turn off my subwoofer to avoid breaking my windows.

Mr-E3000 responds:

Note taken.

Fragments Fragments

So pretty - I love the eyes and subtle colors. : )

RAIN RAIN

There's something terribly sad about this comic, but at the same time it makes me smile a little smile.

deathink responds:

That's very much what I was going for... Thanks!

Sea in a Coconut Sea in a Coconut

WILSON!!!!

Saddest scene in the whole movie. D:

MasterMerol responds: